Service Requests

Use Request Tracker to report your concerns which do not require immediate attention.

If your request is caused by an incident that is in progress or requires immediate intervention, please call 911 to speak to an emergency services dispatcher. Personnel will be dispatched to answer the call.

For a natural gas emergency, please call Norwich Public Utilities at (860) 887-7207. For all other public utility service issues (water, sewer, electricity), please call (860) 887-2555.

Please visit Uncas Health District Online to report public health issues.

Remember, you can always download the iPhone App from Apple's iTunes.