How do I file for a divorce?

The Connecticut Judicial Branch handles divorce procedures. The Norwich Judicial District courthouse is located at One Courthouse Sq., Norwich, CT 06360 and their phone number is (860) 887-3515. You can also find divorce information on the Connecticut Judicial Branch Website. 

Judicial District at Norwich

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get my passport application processed?
2. How do I file for a divorce?