- Talk Saves Lives Suicide Prevention for Parents This training is available for schools, youth groups and community groups. For more information or to book a presentation, contact Erin @ 860-823-3782x3483 or email.
- SOS Signs of Suicide Presentation for Youth: Through a video and guided discussion, youth will learn to identify warning signs of suicide and depression. The curriculum raises awareness about behavioral health and encourages students to ACT (Acknowledge, Care, Tell) when worried about themselves or their peers. For more information or to book a presentation, contact Erin @ 860-823-3782x3483 or email.
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Education This 7 week course covers basic information on most drugs, including alcohol, marijuana, opioids, inhalants & vaping. Participants will receive accurate information about the affects of drug use on the body, particularly the brain, and on their personal development and choices. This class is appropriate for most middle school & high school youth. Parents or school personnel can make referrals for this program to Rayallen Bergman @ 860-823-3782x3471 or click here to email
- Peace At Home Parenting Essentials: This program allows FREE access to hundreds of pre-recorded and frequently scheduled live classes for parents.
- Voices for Middle School Students This 10 week group is for individuals that identify with female development and can be held virtually if enrollment is at 6 or more. Participants in this group will have the opportunity to talk about relationships, body image, self-esteem, future goals, and more, in safe place. To learn more, or register, email Erin Haggan.
- The Council for Middle School Students This 10 week group is for individuals that identify with male development and can be held virtually if enrollment is at 6 or more. Participants in this group will have the opportunity to talk about cultural influences, bullying, relationships, self-confidence, future goals, and more, in a safe place. To learn more, or register, email Erin Haggan.
- Youth 2 Youth Leadership Program This ongoing program is open to middle school students, is an interactive group focusing on youth leadership and drug prevention. To learn more, or register, email Erin Haggan.
- Grandparents Raising Grandkids Support Group This support group is meeting virtually at this time, and is held monthly. To learn more or to register, email email Rayallen Bergman.
- Joining Forces Norwich Youth & Family Services has an ongoing partnership with the Norwich Police Department, entitled Joining Forces. This leadership program focuses on the development and improvement of relationships between Norwich Youth & Police Officers. Recruitment for this program is ongoing and you can contact Erin Haggan to learn more, or to register a middle school or high school student.