Access forms, information, and regulations relating to the City of Norwich's pension program. The following is a list of current retirement forms:
For pension related questions, please contact Sandra Pimentel, Retirement Plan Administrator at 860-823-3725.
- Retiree benefits listed below are determined by the Collective Bargaining agreement in place on the date of retirement:
- Medical - Access medical plan information on the Anthem website
- Dental - View the dental plan summary
- Pharmacy - Log in to the Anthem website to be directed to Express Scripts for prescription benefit information
- Life Insurance - Retiree life insurance plans are underwritten by The Hartford Life Insurance Company, print a change of beneficiary form or to obtain a certificate of coverage contact Sandra Pimentel.
Social Security Administration
Access a handbook for the Social Security Administration and apply for the program's benefits.
- Find out if you are eligible for Social Security benefits, apply online for the program, and view additional program resources.
- View the Social Security Administration's Handbook that explains different parts of the program, including benefits, regulations, and more.
Find out if you are eligible for Medicare and how to enroll in the program.
- Answer a series of questions that will determine your eligibility for Medicare. In addition, this website will provide you with information about enrollment for Medicare services. Eligibility / Enrollment
- View answers to some of the more common questions asked about Medicare services. Frequently asked questions
- For more information about the Medicare program and how it relates to Norwich retirees, please contact the Human Resources Department at 860-823-3725.