Youth & Family Services
We seek to promote the social and emotional health of our youth, families, and community by creating opportunities to engage, educate and empower all citizens of Norwich.
****UPDATES IN RESPONSE TO COVID 19*******
- Our offices are currently closed; however, our staff is working from home.
- Check out what current services & resources are available for families.
- Check out the Virtual Egg Hunt posts and activities, along with some PDFs of eggs to download and color.
- Check out our Earth Day activities. New activities added almost daily as we celebrate Earth Day through the month of April.
- We are also posting various at home activities for you and your family.
- CT Parent Advocacy Center also has several up to date resources.
- Visit our YouTube Channel for links to videos for parents and kids on managing stress during COVID 19 and also to see our videos for Tiana’s story time.
- Erin Haggan, LCSW is set up to do telehealth therapy sessions through doxy.me with Norwich residents 21 and under. This will allow for face to face sessions over the web. If families don’t have access to this platform, phone sessions can be scheduled. To schedule, please email her at email@example.com
- Christine Goracy is available to provide case management services over the phone or face to face through doxy.me for Norwich residents 21 and under. To connect with her, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our first Tik Tok video on how to keep busy while staying home..@norwichyouthfamily
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram
We provide programs in the following areas:
- Positive Youth Development and Leadership Opportunities
- Juvenile Justice Diversion
- Family Involvement
- Mental Health Services
- Community Outreach